SCOPE OF WORK
- Project Management: mainly be in charge of client-facing & consulting.
- Identify clients’ Business objectives, turn them into Research objectives and consult the
clients about how Kompa solutions can help them.
- Do analysis through deep-diving into data to spot valuable findings/ insights.
- Proactively engage, brainstorm with business partners to drive those findings/ insights
into actionable recommendations.
- Work proactively to ensure all research papers are driven by real and clear facts & figures.
Leading the workflow across departments with an aim to solve a problem.
- Timely consult clients to handle a crisis with Kompa services. Present and answer
persuasive inquiries related to projects and categories.
- Maintain professional client service manners through periodic (monthly…) meetings to
update the clients’ needs and modify report templates accordingly.
- Be responsible for the success rate of contract renewal, up-selling and monitoring
proposal writing for pitching new business.
- Developing team members qualified for company business needs such as assigning jobs,
managing team workload and performance, giving feedback to team members in a timely
- Guide and supervise team members to do project briefs in order to collect, optimize data,
methodological design for research projects.
- Plan and execute training activities periodically to keep the team updated about both
professional knowledge and market situations.
- To measure, monitor, and analyze the performance based on the defined KPIs.
- Inspiring all the relevant teams, and solving everyone’s difficulties; listening to team
member difficulties and motivating them; giving recognition for good performance as well
as managing poor performance.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a research/insight role or related position.
- Having experience in social listening is an advantage.
- Working at an agency is a plus.
- Be convenient for analyzing a variety of data types (number, text, image…) analysis.
Qualitative and quantitative research understandings.
- Be organized and able to work under high pressure to meet deadlines and demanding
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Strong sense of client service, with the ability to handle daily requests & maintain client
- Able to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork skills and the confidence to lead
and motivate a team.
- Proficient in English (both speaking and writing).
- Proficient in office informatics, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Being responsible and able to work overtime when required.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- Young, dynamic environment and freedom to creative.
- Transparency and honesty are the 2 factors from our core value.
- Trust with customer and commitment through standard quality products and solutions.
- Human oriented.
- 100% salary during probation.
- Working Monday – Friday.
- Company trip, team-building and other social activities.
- Salary bonus, performance review.
- 13th-month salary.