For every mention related to the brand on social media platforms, it can represent a fresh and potential opportunity for brand managers to leverage in creating content or communication messages to enhance customer engagement. With a system that listens and monitors social media information combined with Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, and human input, Kompa will collect comprehensive information and analyze data in detail to help businesses track the health of their brand, uncover customer insights, observe competitors, and monitor the market 24/7.
BRAND IDENTIFICATION AND MONITORING
BRAND REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
SENSITIVE INFORMATION ALERT
Data is collected, aggregated, and analyzed based on keywords related to the Brand, products, services, competitors, etc., allowing businesses to gain a comprehensive overview through metrics such as:
– Buzz volume: The total amount of public posts, comments, and shares related to the Brand.
– Share of voice: A metric indicating the Brand’s interaction volume compared to competitors in the same industry.
– Discussion topics (Attributes, Labels): Topics directly or indirectly related to the brand.
– Sentiment: An index reflecting the positive, neutral, or negative sentiment of discussions about the Brand.
– Target audience: An overview of users participating in discussions within the industry, analyzing the geographic location differences in detail.
When analyzing the effectiveness of communication channels, competitor analysis, or consumer trends in the market, Kompa collects, aggregates, and checks thousands of data sources to provide in-depth, decision-making insights for each Brand’s step.
Sometimes, just one discussion mentioning the Brand or a competitor can become a significant opportunity for the Brand’s success. Neglecting any such opportunity can be regrettable for Brand managers.
With a 24/7 data collection and sentiment analysis system, Kompa automatically sends alerts about negative information levels that are synchronized with the business via email/SMS, within an average time of 15-30 minutes. This helps Brand managers stay up to date and take action promptly to protect the Brand’s reputation.