B2B Content & Media Planner
- Research, design and write content/content series that helps our customers solve problems, answer common questions and compare products
- Communicate effectively with customers through a neighborly, knowledgeable voice
- Develop a fact- or experience-based opinion on the topics you are writing about and clearly communicate how you developed your opinion
- Monitor, report on, and analyze the performance of new and existing content, adjusting, and revising as needed.
- Collaborate with marketing team to coordinate multi-touch marketing funnels
- Manage several content productions projects simultaneously
- Update existing content to ensure accuracy, relevancy, mobile-friendliness and UX
- Use in-house content management tools to build, design and manage content
- Effectively communicate with the creative agency team, clients, and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns
- Execute decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns
- Undertake research and analyze data using specialist industry resources
- Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behavior, and media habits
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field and 3+ years marketing experience required with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Strong creative and technical writing experience
- Editing experience
- Basic SEO knowledge & keyword research experience
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar tool
- Exceptional research skills
- Ability to empathize with readers’ perspective and experiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- An eye for web design
- Design skills is a plus
- Official salary: OPENED – based on your experiences and experiences.
- Dynamic and professional working environment
- On-job training regularly.
- Firm and clear career path for development in the future.
- Bonus 13 – 14 months depending on capacity, dedication, and long-term commitment
The B2B Content & Media Planner will be responsible for creating the most helpful content for business. At Kompa, the main goal is to become the definitive source of information for all the business solutions Kompa carries by creating the best articles, campaign marketing guides, videos, photos, and descriptions out there.
Job Application for B2B Content & Media Planner