- Writing clear, concise, and conversational copy that compels both consumer and institutional audiences.
- Developing copy for everything from social posts and email to white-papers and fully integrated global campaigns.
- Collaborating & reporting to our growth strategist to test and optimize copy across owned, earned, and paid channels.
- Creating new forms of content to support social networks, blogs, financial education resources; website—quizzes, guides, infographics, animations, video; mobile app; and more as request
- Finding new and unique ways to tell the Pallium story while also generating ideas for how written content can come to life across multiple channels.
- Collaborating closely with design & engineer peers as well as the product marketing manager.
- Working with stakeholders and reviewers to maintain voice and tone continuity.
- Reviewing and editing all content supplied by partners, guest contributors, key opinion leaders, etc. for voice and tone.
- The ability to successfully work with designers at every stage, from conception to execution.
- Exceptional ability to synthesize complex financial topics (e.g. cryptocurrency, blockchain, investment tips and much more) into a clear messaging strategy and communication hierarchy.
- A keen understanding of how fluid copy and design can achieve amazing things.
- A data-informed approach to copy. You love testing and iterating based on results.
- Experience ideating for integrated campaigns and new launches.
- Legendary communication, presentation, and organization skills.
- Genuine empathy & strong interpersonal skills
- 3+ years writing copy for highly technical brands/products, with a mixture of consumer and enterprise.
- Exceptional craft and the ability to blend that with strong business acumen.
- Deep understanding of copy and design considerations for web apps.
- Strong sense of design process and an ability to work nimbly.
- High-skilled in user-centered copy and familiar with accessibility and internationalization.
- Articulate and polished and never defensive.
- Eager to take initiative and use downtime to grow, pitch in, and move civilization forward.
- Adept at shifting tone and voice accordingly.
- Not afraid to push industry norms and boundaries.
- 13th month salary
- Performance-based annual cash bonus
- Competitive salary
- Annual health care check-up
- Collaborative working environment with a lean organization set-up, openness for innovation and direct communication to decision makers.
- A strong support from founders for product excellence and optimization
Pallium – a portfolio of Kompa Ventures - is looking for a gifted copywriter who is personable, efficient, and a high performer. You’re a persuasive writer and ultimately, a product marketing strategist, who can craft compelling stories that attract, engage, educate, and activate new and existing audiences.
Job Application for Copywriter