FullStack Developer (NodeJS, ReactJS, GraphQL)
- Participate in our entire product lifecycle, implement server-side logic and data structure following
- Technical Design document.
- Take part in system architect and database design
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Write clean code to develop functional APIs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Provide training and support to team members
- Setup and maintain project wiki / documentation.You will be the core engineer of the new system and potentially become technical lead if you could demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working as Full-stack developer or equivalent.
- Experience working with frameworks based on Node.js (such as Express,…) is a plus.
- Experience working with GraphQL (ApolloJS).
- Experience working with caching system (such as Memcached or Redis…).
- Design and implement robust client-side solutions with RESTful API.
- Familiar working with OAuth.
- Fundamental knowledge of OWASP security principles.
- Understanding of common data structure and algorithm.
- Good teamwork and self-management skills.
- Problem solving skill and optimization mindset.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity with Linux development environment.
- Experience in Webpack, Babel, Parcel.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of many library charting – HighchartJS, EChartJS, StockChart, TradingChart.
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch), Big Data processing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Git, Github, Trello.
- Good at English communication.
- Strong attention to detail, and be able to write optimized, clean;
- Ability to follow good coding conventions, design patterns to develop clean and maintainable project with large and complex code bases.
- Team-oriented, results-based attitude and work ethic;
- Able to work with limited supervision in a startup-like environment, self-start, perform due diligence, and raise issues transparently.
- High responsibility & high reliability
- 13th month salary
- Performance-based annual cash bonus
- Competitive salary
- Annual health care check-up
- Collaborative working environment with a lean organization set-up, openness for innovation and direct communication to decision makers.
- A strong support from founders for product excellence and optimization
We're currently looking for Full Stack Developer to join Kompa! Not only will you have the chance to work with other talented developers, but you'll also be paid competitively and work on innovative projects. Join us now!
Job Application for FullStack Developer (NodeJS, ReactJS, GraphQL)