- Assist and coordinate with product owners/ business leaders in defining new product road maps and help evaluate/ validate existing ones.
- Acting as a bridge between technical/ product teams and other business functional teams to align product milestones with business goals and vice versa.
- Create a detailed work plan with objectives & key results to optimize the product development process and evaluate the performance of engineer staff.
- Monitor the product development and planning progress and keep stakeholders informed the entire way
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- Manage changes to the product scope, product schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Guide and coach the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum or other best practices
- Proactively monitors and troubleshoots operation and performance issues
- Reports on projects’ progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Mentor and grow product development teams.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in projects or engineer management
- Excellent command of English
- Software programming languages and business analysis skills are a plus.
- Excellent leadership skills to guide the project team through the phases of multiple-scale projects based on multiple technology platforms.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc;
- Have executive level of interpersonal, project management, writing, communication and problem solving skills;
- Have experience leading, hiring, coaching and cultivating an excellent team
- Have strong time-management and prioritization skills;
- Have ability to think and act strategically around process and efficiency;
- Have experience with Jira or similar project management software;
- Be passionate about joining startups, entrepreneurship, and technology.
- 13th month salary
- Performance-based annual cash bonus
- Competitive salary
- Annual health care check-up
- Collaborative working environment with a lean organization set-up, openness for innovation and direct communication to decision makers.
- A strong support from founders for product excellence and optimization
Do you have strong interpersonal skills? Are you detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines? Are you not afraid of hard work? If so, this might be your perfect role. If you're interested in this job opportunity, contact us immediately!
Job Application for Project Manager