Senior Front–End Developer
- Build reusable components/modules for static websites and real-time websites with responsive design
- Work with API endpoints for dynamic content updating
- Ensure UI/UX of developed pages with near pixel-perfect design
- Develop and optimize front-end UI to ensure the application is rendered consistently in cross-browser environments.
- You will be the core engineer of the new system and potentially become the technical lead if you could demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- At least 2 years working with ReactJS, and GraphQL
- Strong competency in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS and media queries
- Deep understanding of web performance
- Experience in Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Babel, Browserify, Parcel
- Knowledge about real-time with WebSocket
Nice to have
- Experience work with library charting – HighchartJS, EChartJS, StockChart, TradingChart
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis), Big Data processing is a plus
- Knowledge of GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with source control management (Git, Gitflow,…)
- Experience with tracking systems (Jira, Trello).
- 13th month salary
- Performance-based annual cash bonus
- Competitive salary
- Annual health care check-up
- Collaborative working environment with a lean organization set-up, openness for innovation and direct communication to decision makers.
- A strong support from founders for product excellence and optimization
We're currently looking for Senior Front–End Developer to join Kompa! Not only will you have the chance to work with other talented developers, but you'll also be paid competitively and work on innovative projects. Join us now!
Job Application for Senior Front–End Developer